Bulk Sales Terms and Conditions
In order to be considered for the purchase of homes through our bulk sales process, you, for yourself and on behalf of the Investor (if you are not the Investor but represent the Investor), must confirm that you understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine whether to pursue discussions on an inquiry or enter into an agreement with the Investor (purchaser).
- You must identify the full legal name of the purchaser whose name will appear on the sales contract and who will take title at closing. We will only consider inquiries submitted by or on behalf of a fully disclosed purchaser. The purchaser may not assign its rights to another party. The purchaser is responsible for payment of any fees charged by a selling broker, finder or intermediary representing the purchaser.
- If the purchaser is a partnership, LLC, corporation or other entity, you must identify all of its principals. We reserve the right to request additional information regarding the purchaser and its principals. You agree to cooperate with any such requests in order to be considered for a bulk sale transaction.
- We will review your Bulk Sale Investor registration to determine whether to continue discussions on an inquiry or enter into an agreement with the Investor (purchaser). This review may include a background review of the Investor (purchaser) and if applicable, of its principals.
- If at any time, prior to the execution of an agreement, you wish to withdraw from the Bulk Sale process, you may do so by notifying us. Note that you may choose to make an offer on a HomeSteps home on an individual basis.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and you agree that you will be bound by any updates or changes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have reviewed the most up to date Terms and Conditions. Please return to this page periodically to see the current Terms and Conditions.